Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11-17-09


I think with this blog I will just put all my thoughts out there clouding my head.

Today was useless. I stayed home. I have been lying around watching Hulu (Thanks Eric). I sorted my laundry into colors. Have I attempted to do it? No. I made Tofu fries and Potato fries. If only I was not alone to conduct my experiment. I had to eat them all... and eat them all alone due to the lack of help. So my belly is full of carbs and ketchup. They were not bad but not good. Then I ground myself some beans and made coffee. It on the other hand was horrible. Well, the ketchup was good. However, I didn't make that. I'm tired of being negetive. I'm tired of being useless. I'm also tired of trying to do things and ending up failing. Maybe because I do them alone? If only I had another person's opinion? Is this where I go wrong?

Note to self:
Get Acrylic white paint
Get party dress
Get more food
Make more money to pay for life

No comments:

Post a Comment