Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sake Sake Sake Bomb


I sit here. I listen to him breath. I walked him home. He put his weight on my body. I took it with no complaint. He yelled. He cursed. Why do I bother? I love him I guess. I shower him. I watch him. I'm afraid he might fall. I lie him to bed. I take my blanket. I sleep on the couch. Come back to check, he's asleep on the floor. So I sit here... I listen to him breath. I wonder... I dream... I drift into what I wish was real. My mind floats away. I need to sleep I need to dream. Dream of better things. Better ways. Better days. Better cocoa butter rays. Poetic Snoetic... Might as well be Joenetic. Would not could not. Fix his mother fucking box. I ruin a friendship I have no control of. I'm conspicuous. Why now. Why make me look like a cow? Fuck off you mother fucking ox in the shape of a fox. Rules? What rules? We live by no rules. We write by no rules! We only think and speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment