Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009



(Edited)

Wedding tomorrow! Or should I say today. I'm excited becuse for once I feel like the people getting married should be. It's not gonna be all awkward and ooo hey were just here because you invited us. I feel like its gonna be a celebration of two amazing people that really belong together. I guess this is what weddings are really for. Unlike the ones I'm use to. People getting pregnant or just want to have sex and their religious reasons. Lame. I know I want to marry my little emacarooni (lovers call eachother gay names like that right? This one might stick it has a nice eeewwwie lame-ness too it and makes me want to scrunch my nose and kiss Eric's cheek.) I tell Eric his new nick name all he has to say is "Oh, no!" which I was expecting or the classic "O, God." -Eric Justin Mcdoodliepants.

No comments:

Post a Comment