Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A few Shoes I have my eye on.


First: These and I would say they are my favorite. I feel they would be good for summer wear. The city leaves your feet icky and black if you wear regular sandals.

Belle by Sigerson Morrison Round Toe Cutout Oxfords

PRICE: $220.00


Second: I would say these because they are boring. They resemble dance shoes to much. That is probably why they are called jazz shoes. But something similar would be nice.

Luxury Rebel "Birken" Oxford Jazz Shoes

PRICE: $185.00


Third: We have some Classic crazy Sneeks from Marc by Marc Jacobs. I have some shoes that have a similar style by Marc Jacobs already. It never hurts to have a closet full of amazing shoes.

MARC BY MARC JACOBS High Top Lace-Up Sneakers

PRICE: $195.00







Fourth: We have The Wellie! It rains quite a bit here and I am getting really frustrated with ruining my shoes. The nice part about these is not only am I buying a rain boot but also a Snow boot. What I love is how tall they are. And mighty attractive I might add.

Original Gloss Tall Boot

$115.00




No comments:

Post a Comment