Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Fever



Wooo! I love spring! Especially after that long frigid New York winter. I slipped on enough ice this last winter. I deserve ditching life for the beach! I want to learn to be a better swimmer. Also, the flowers just kill me. These little puff ball guys are the best. Could some one please identify them for me? I had not seen a flower like this till last year. It must only grow on this side of the U.S. I have not seen them in New Mexico. Although, we do have these crazy indian paintbrush flowers that I doubt I will see here. I feel like the ones that grew by my house in Edgewood were more orange. With longer leaves... Maybe it was a different variation.

In any case. I'm sure there will be more lovely warm weather posts to come!

Also, my Mommy and little brother Ross are coming for a visit. June 9-14th. Wooo wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment